The Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation helps Wisconsin women and their families reach their healthiest potential.
- To reach all Wisconsin women with the information, opportunities and support they need to be healthy.
- To encourage women to become advocates for their own health.
- To improve the overall quality of life for women and their families.
Our Work to Reach Those Goals:
- Provide programs and conduct forums that focus on education, prevention and early detection.
- Serve as the leading organization for connecting individuals to resources that directly address the greatest threats to women’s health: cancer, cardiovascular disease, domestic abuse, mental illness, osteoporosis, and tobacco and alcohol use.
- Produce and distribute the most up-to-date educational and resource materials about women’s health.
- Award grants and scholarships to women health researchers and related community non-profits.
- Connect thousands of urban and rural women with the community resources they need, and bring critical health information to all corners of the state.